Have You Experienced An Animal Bite in Orange County?
Each year, millions of people are bitten by animals, especially dogs. While some dog bites are minor, many victims suffer painful injuries and emotional scars. Most people know that the first thing they should do when they are bitten by an animal is seek medical treatment, but few know that their next step should be speaking with an animal bite lawyer. In almost all cases, the owner of a dog who bites someone is 100% strictly liable for all injuries. The owner does not get to make excuses that it is the first time the dog has ever bit anyone.
While no amount of money can heal your wounds, if you’ve been bitten by a dog or other animal, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- The cost of medical treatment
- Any income you lost due to time you had to take off from work because of your injuries
- Your physical and emotional pain and suffering
Get the Legal Help You Deserve
If you were recently attacked by an animal, take advantage of a free consultation to discuss your injuries with an understanding lawyer like Glenn Johnson, who can:
- Evaluate your case
- Negotiate on your behalf with the animal’s owner or the owner’s insurance company
- File and pursue a lawsuit on your behalf if negotiations don’t lead to a successful settlement
- Offer you support during this traumatic time in your life
Contact Glenn Johnson – Attorney At Law today to set up a consultation and learn more about your rights.
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters, or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.